Friday, February 20, 2015

Hello!

I've been a bad blogger. I'm sorry for that - but I've just been so busy lately! Here is a list of what I have been doing:


  • Accompanying my daddy to the hardware store - it's dog-friendly!
  • Being a taste tester for my chia apple biscuits that Lili made (so yummmmmyyyy!) 
  • Helping Lili train for her first 10k... it's A LOT OF WORK. 
  • Adoring my new portrait Lili won by the very talented Kevin Halfhill. She won this giveaway off of our favorite website, Dogster!!
  • Learning new tricks. With so much energy and such a big brain  - learning tricks is one of my favorite activities! 
  • Pulling a sled. Two weeks ago, we got a huge snowstorm (almost two feet of snow!) and Lili and her one of her friends let me pull a sled. It was only filled with snow and a gallon of the ice-melting salt, so I had lots of fun. I ran back and fourth down our alley since the streets weren't plowed - I had the neighborhood to myself!