Sunday, February 22, 2015

Happy (Late) Valentine's Day!

I had a good Valentine's day. Before Lili, Mommy, Daddy and my big brother left to have dinner with some family members, I went on a long walk. I had a yummy all-natural bone when they left. The best part of Valentine's Day was having my (several days late) photoshoot with my valentines, Ruffles and Peter Bailey.

Ruffles was a Christmas gift from my family from 2012. Krypto chewed off her ears, but she remains to be my bestest stuffed animal friend.

























 When I am dirty and smelly and in need of a bath, Lili washes Ruffles, too. The only difference in our hygiene is that Ruffles goes in the dryer afterwards. Lili lets me go retrieve her when she's done. It's lots of fun.














When Krypto is chewing up Ruffles, I chew on Peter Bailey. Lili gave me Peter Bailey one day and he is a very nice monkey. Although, due to my brother-dog's destruction, he doesn't have any ears or eyes, he is still a very good listener.


 Even Molly loves Peter Bailey!
 Peter Bailey is very cuddly. He sleeps with me and Ruffles at night.
 In honor of Valentine's day, we took these very beautiful pictures - Lili and I.
I hope your day was lovely!
Love
Always
From
Bigby