Friday, January 2, 2015

Year in Review by Bigby

This year was very funz. 

I did lots of things. Here is a list of some of them: 

Look at this awesome pooch!

  •  I had a lot of fun this fall - I mean, leaf piles are THE BEST!
  • I modeled collars for Lili's Project for Paw's Sale.
  • I found me and Molly's 'look-alike' pictures at Target. 
  • I had a really fun birthday party with my best friend (a neighbor dog) named LouLou and my big brother Krypto!
  • I turned 8 years old. It was a fun day: playtime, a walk, a special birthday meal and a car ride!
  • I discovered how yummy oranges are. Now, I've trained Lili to give me one on command.
  • I have totaled running 93 miles with Lili this year! That's a lot of sidewalks. 
  • Lili made me a new homemade food mixture: brown rice, tuna, kale, spinach, carrots and squash! Yum!

Who's a handsome model!??!?!?!

Look at us!
I am adorablez.


Yum...... watermelon

Birthday parties with Krypto and LouLou are lots of fun!

I got kind of lost in the snow...

Nom.